FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric (The Grand) Minneapolis REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:51 pm
desmondjar

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Interesting, I was told that for Glob breakfast I could take a credit for the buffet or order from room service, with the large limit. The front desk agent encouraged me strongly to take the room service breakfast.

Also, there's a nice (free) coffee service in the lobby until pretty late in the morning.
it seems like you are being intentionally vague about the "large/generous breakfast limit". would be helpful to people reading this if you say what that limit actually is (i realize they may waive charges in excess on a case by case basis). I'm staying next weekend for the NCAA tournament and called to see what the globalist breakfast benefit is. I was told it is $39/room (no matter how many people are staying there). considering a delivery fee for room service, that really doesnt seem all that generous. I had a $130 breakfast at Park Hyatt NYC completely covered. got 3 people in the room so maybe we can all get some scones or something