FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Grand Central New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 30, 2019, 10:04 pm
hotelfanatic

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by helvetic
I thought the breakfast at the PHNY was wonderful. Truly high-end great food. The problem was the cost of everything on the menu vs. the credit amount provided (which could barely get you one dish, forget about coffee)
Originally Posted by helvetic
I've stayed there probably 45+ nights, and have never been told of a 1/1/1 policy. I've ordered beyond that (usually adding sides like bacon + avocado, smoothies, and or a sweet entrée) and never been charged for it. Bills going up to $160 for 2 person comped with no issues.
So one moment you say there was a credit amount (I assume someone told you) for breakfast at PHNY and the next breath you say you've never been told about a policy. Now which Helvetic should we believe? Are your comments made up as you go just like your complaints about the thinness of the GHNY's toilet paper?

Lets be honest, your credibility is on very shaky grounds and those contributor badges next to your handle means very little IMHO.

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Mar 30, 2019 at 10:12 pm