FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-AZ}
Old Mar 30, 2019, 7:29 pm
Cledaybuck

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Just completed a one night stay here as a gold using my free weekend night. We really enjoyed the property. Checked in around 9:30 am and was given a choice of a golf view villa (which I chose) or Bougainvillea pool villa for immediate check in. I believe both would be considered an upgrade as both had balconies. Parking in this part of the resort is out in front of the rooms and not in the parking garage. We played some mini golf (which we all thought was pretty cool) and spent time by the Paradise pool. As I said above, the $30 food and beverage credit was good anywhere on property. Food and drink prices were typical for a resort (read: expensive). Had some pretty good happy hour prices, but only at Frank and Alberts and only inside. Who wants to sit inside when it is 75 and sunny and there is a beautiful lawn with a view of Camelback Mountain? Overall, nice rooms on a very nice property. Was a great use of the weekend night certificate in my view.