FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Splitting up partner airline award reservation
Old Mar 30, 2019, 5:50 pm
Leedsflyer

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
Originally Posted by Kacee
Not sure I'm following . . . every passenger has his or her own ticket, and each ticket has its own unique number. If multiple pax really have the same e-ticket number, something is very wrong.
What happened was:

originally: 1 PNR, 3 PAX, each with their own eticket

after split: 2 PNR, a new one with 1 PAX and their own ticket, and the old PNR with all 3 PAX still listed with their own etickets (the third one having the same eticket number as on the split away PNR).

When I then cancelled the original PNR it said it was refunding 3 x the miles. But in fact in my account only has 2 lots of miles refunded (correcly)

Originally Posted by Kacee
Total nonsense. (I'm not saying there's no possibility the agent didn't mess up the ticket, but the explanation is ridiculous.)
The second agent yesterday said the same thing. Just saying. Clearly I didn't get the "black belt" agent recommended by Winecountry on any of the calls :-(