FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Ritz-Carlton in the World -- what are your favorites?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 4:51 pm
helvetic

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Best Ritz-Carlton in the World -- what are your favorites?

I'm curious to learn what the hive-mind thinks the very best the Ritz-Carlton brand has to offer. What's the amazing, the great, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

---

Ritz-Carlton is not my favorite brand and I've been actively avoiding them. That said, I've stayed at a few and visited a half-dozen more. I'm not ready to name a favorite yet, as the ones in which I've stayed have been lackluster (Maui, Half-moon bay). Some of the ones I've visited did seem quite nice: Hong Kong, Shanghai. Some seemed more forgettable: e.g. San Francisco.

I'll been staying at the Ritz Langkawi shortly, hopefully that becomes a contender for best.

---

Other threads:
- W: Best W in the World -- what are your favorites?
- Le Méridien: Favorite Le Meridien property, worldwide
- St. Regis: Favorite St. Regis worldwide?
- Luxury Collection: Best Luxury Collection hotel in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Tribute Portfolio: Best Tribute Portfolio hotel in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Four Points: Best Four Points in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Westin: Best Westin in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Sheraton: Best Sheraton in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Design Hotels: Best Design Hotel in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Aloft: Best Aloft in the world -- what are your favorites?
- Renaissance: Best Renaissance in the World -- what are your favorites?