FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Mar 29, 2019, 2:49 pm
mapleg

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by 24left
A colleague asked me to post for him:

"I'm seated in 1F on the YUL > YSJ flight on a CRJ100 and overheard an argument in seat 1A. The person ticketed for 1C decided to take 1A as they preferred the window seat. The gent ticketed in 1A gets on and argues that he should get 1A as that was what he was ticketed for. Meanwhile the other gent initially ignores him then argues that he should get the seat since he boarded first. When that argument fails he then proceeds to make fun of the other passenger's apparent health symptoms (like Parkinson’s or similar). Meanwhile this is a 50 minute flight. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed and we took off on time.

In the end, the gentleman didn't get seat he was ticketed for. I probably should've complained but didn't want to delay flight. In hindsight I probably should've done something."

(Today's episode of Flying with Bullies was brought to you by the letters A and H)
Wow. Not sure I would use the term gent for either of these 2 (if I am reading it correctly the man denied his seat was making fun of the other's health?). Clearly people should not poach seats, but making fun of health issues? Might be a karma issue down the road for that guy.