FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Club Carlson hotel to book in Dubai?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:55 pm
Blueskyheaven

Originally Posted by dimon84
I assume this is a leisure visit. Waterfornt is a pure business-oriented hotel which is modern and quite expensive. Dubai Marina is an aparthotel (which might be best for a family) but it got a bit dated. Make sure you request quiet room not facing the highway. Deira is my favourite - its older, but they recently completed renovations and its very close to the metro. Also good for families as there are pools and children's menus in their cafes/restaurants. Oasis is quite far from the major transport links, might take you hours or a few taxi fares to get in and out. Can't comment on breakfasts for gold as I am currently a platinum member. You might also consider an Ajman hotel, it is far from Dubai but its new and they have a daily morning and evening shuttle to Dubai Mall.
If I choose the Radisson in Diera, then there are plenty of affordable Indian and Nepalese food options nearby right? Is this hotel walking distance to Bur Dubai area? I would like to know any upgrade or benefit for Gold members. Thanks