FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HBO pax break the overhead locker
View Single Post
Old Mar 28, 2019, 7:35 am
Richmond_Surrey

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by LCY8737
I'm clearly not travelling enough. I've never experienced the drama everyone else on this board seems to be going through on a regular basis.

Fair enough, the last dozen people or so to board a busy flight will end up going back to the front and have their bag checked. Problem? Not if you are in Group 1-3.
The issue also happens on long haul. On my last A380 flight I didn't show up at the start od the boarding and when I borded somewhere in the middle, there was no space at the back on upper deck. I mean, there was space, but only for small bags, as lockers as so small that even my camera bag wasn't fitting in it. All bigger lockers already taken. My both pieces of hand luggage had to travel 2 cabins away from me. I will remember not to book economy on A380. There was also some argument in other part of the plane, when cabin crew was telling passenger that she has to keep her bag under the seat because someone else's bigger bag has to be put in the locker. Obviously no one wants to keep anything under the seat in front of you on 12h flight, hence the argument.