FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Was booked on a Norwegian 737 Max 8 for April
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:17 am
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by remphish1
I guess you have more disposable income than me. I have a family of 4 and I rather save $2000 and spend it during my trip then on airfare. I’m not worried that I won’t get a refund it’s just when will I get it. People flying the week before me just got an email so I am sure I’ll get one next week.
So, should this go poorly for you (chasing the refund for months, possibly getting no refund), will you post your experience? How many hours have you invested in this endeavor so far? What's your time worth?

Let me toss out another scenario you don't seem to have considered. What if Norwegian shuts down operations while you're on your vacation? What's it going to cost you to get home? Hint: prices will rise dramatically due to demand exceeding supply.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Mar 29, 2019 at 3:18 am Reason: Remove personal comment