FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Mar 27, 2019, 3:05 pm
bobert24

Originally Posted by Happy
I too, as soon as I link a card online I request the match thru SM.

I have a much simpler method to keep track of those cards - nicknamed the cards by the application dates when you linked them to your existing log in. This works as long as you go by the time line on everything i.e. do the oldest first then move on to the next one in line... from spending to closing.

Regarding your previous comment about you got 5 denials on 4 cards - did you eventually get matches on them or not?
You definitely have to have a system for keeping track of the cards. They all have a matching nickname in my spreadsheet, citi's website, and written (2 numbers) on the back of each card, so it's impossible to confuse them. I just managed to look at one line in my spreadsheet and think I was looking at the one below it. Make something idiot proof...

I have gotten the bonus on one of the 4 cards now. The other 3 have all been requested again within the past week, so I haven't gotten confirmation or denial yet, and haven't yet hit their statement date.