FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Mar 27, 2019, 2:36 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bobert24
So... I was wrong. I misremembered the which card had which last 4 digits, and misread my spreadsheet. My bad. I guess that can happen once you get a few dozen of the same card on there. The letter was actually dated the day that I submitted the request.

Good reminder about making a charge to generate a statement, though. I always ask for the match first thing, so I've never had to worry about that. But since I'm done spending on a couple of the cards that I had to request matches for again, I will need to be intentional about making a charge to generate a statement. Something for us all to remember.
I too, as soon as I link a card online I request the match thru SM.

I have a much simpler method to keep track of those cards - nicknamed the cards by the application dates when you linked them to your existing log in. This works as long as you go by the time line on everything i.e. do the oldest first then move on to the next one in line... from spending to closing.

Regarding your previous comment about you got 5 denials on 4 cards - did you eventually get matches on them or not?