FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Access (2009 - June 2022)
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2019, 9:43 am
Oakshadow

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by flyerCO
They still get access. This has been discussed ad naesuem regarding flights to Canada. Basically whoever wrote the policy forgot that not all international DL flights have D1. DL corporate and Skyclubs themselves have all confirmed .
Originally Posted by LBJ
Yes, I have been part of those discussions and agreed that they should get access previously. But that was before the very recent change to the website which appears to make it clear that they are not entitled to access and have to be on a D1 flight when flying DL for access. Did you bother to look at it? I've looked at that page often enough to know the "(excluding Delta)" part was new and archive.org confirmed it was a very recent change.
Have I actually stumped FT?

According to the just-changed DL website, it specifies D1 passengers, with no mention of any other class, get SC access if they're flying DL Canada or Mexico flights. But there are no D1 seats on any of those flights. Not even the premium JFK-MEX seats are considered D1, just FC.

I've noticed JFK-SNN flights highest class is PS! Will the JFK lounge dragons tell the passengers who plopped down thousands of dollars for the best seats on the plane to get lost?