FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F comparison.
Thread: F comparison.
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2019, 1:25 am
PJSMITH0

Location: Manchester but from Yorkshire better known as Gods country
Programs: BA Gold, , Sandals plat
I too can offer a comparison on my one and only return F flight with EK from LGW to DBX. Lounge at Gatwick was nothing special and mixed with business. Boarding (777 door L2) was a scrum with the worst priority boarding ever. The cabin crew were very young and seemed inexperienced, so much so when my suite froze during bed conversion I took four of them to sort it out. The suite was very bling But that’s personal taste. The walk from the gate to to baggage claim seemed extremely long and my bags were one of the last delivered. Finally the chauffeured car was a death ride. I have never been so frightened in a car in my life and the driver took no notice when I complained about his reckless driving ( it was so bad I made alternative arrangements for my return trip to the airport) Finally on the return the aircraft went tech and I finished up in a 2-2-2 F cabin. A complaint to Emirates was met with the most dismissive reply ever. Yes BA F can never be described as stellar or class leading but it has never disappointed me like the nightmare of EK