FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Shanghai, China - 2019 onward
Old Mar 26, 2019, 11:17 pm
moondog
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by omghaxcode
I did not unfortunately but we did see it in the lobby.

Something I should mention: the Renaissance Yu Garden's lounge food really sucked for happy hour or whatever they call it. Food was soggy, flavorless, and cold. We left before breakfast unfortunately which looked like I could get it in the big restaurant but we had to leave too early.
I agree with you on this point, but breakfast was acceptable. There actually aren't a lot of good food options in the immediate area, but I do like Tock's (Montreal deli that is almost directly across the street from the Westin), and if you're going to venture inside Yuyuan, you might as well get some overpriced xiaolongbao there one time (Dintaifeng is much better, and the hole in the wall places are a much better value, but Yuyuan is the most famous).

Please do try out the robot during your next visit, even if you don't need an extra towel. There are very few gadgets that I put in the "very cool" category, but their robot is on the list.