FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GGL now allowed 5 guests in GF + TFW (same flight only)
Old Mar 25, 2019, 7:05 pm
GinFizz

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by LondonCanuck
Same here... an actual improvement. However, assuming you give a gold card to your partner, which I did (and this is geared towards families, I assume), then we can already guest in 3 people combined, for a total of 5 people in, so essentially adding another person to what it was before?
Maybe I have lived abroad in a non-English speaking county for too long, but I interpret the wording to mean you can guest three people more than before (previously just two; now five), on the basis that "five additional guests travelling with you on the same flight (in addition to any partner card access)" was used rather than "five additional guests travelling with you on the same flight (including any partner card access)."

So with a partner card that would be (GGL + 5 additional guests) + (partner-card-holder+ guest) = 8 people. Not that I expect many will ever take advantage of that. And don't forget there some GLL couples ... Fair enough in that case that the additional access is subject to capacity.