FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Lounge Member Access to AA Admirals Club
Old Mar 25, 2019, 5:19 pm
NYC Flyer

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by MJMLBBtoCPH
What's inappropriate is an American Airlines employee at the admiral's club departure lounge at LHR telling the OP that they cannot enter with an AS Lounge membership and pretending that they are being super nice by letting the OP in. That's inappropriate and something AS should raise with AA since London is listed on AS's website as a place where members can attend admiral's clubs.
Agree, 100%.

Originally Posted by MJMLBBtoCPH
At any rate, I've been in the AA "premium" arrivals lounge in LHR last December 25th, 2018, and if it's any consolation to the OP, the small windowless facility with a few croissants and an employee who had no idea whether the Heathrow Express was running between terminals was not really worth the small trek. I'd never bother going back even if I had the opportunity.
Been a while since I've flown AA business into LHR, but as I recall, there is little value in the facility unless you need a shower/change before heading straight to a meeting.