FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New SFO Alaska Lounge (Opened 8/31/2021)
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:41 pm
ucdtim17

Originally Posted by vanillabean
I’m not quite sure myself either actually, but I was probably wondering whether the lounge being the first at the terminal would have an impact on the decision whether to include PPs. I guess it could depend how badly you want customers, but unfortunately I suspect the lounge could get crowded easily by Alaska club members and first class passengers, so what’s a PP to do?

In some locations, access has been restricted to some hours of the day and sometimes it’s discretionary. Maybe bringing in just one guest or even zero could be better or say having an Alaska Visa. Or how about if you have double PP coverage. I also wouldn’t object to making access mandatory for bay area residents! Who knows how all of this will be turn out.
I don't know why PP prioritized two restaurants in T3 before any in the other terminals. Nice deal for UA flyers - Centurion plus two restaurants if you want variety while most other terminals get squat.