FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Paris (CDG): The Definitive Thread
Old Mar 25, 2019, 1:28 am
Rsbey

Piggybacking onto this question as I am in a similar situation.
I am flying HND - CDG - WAW. I am supposed to arrive in 2E and depart from 2F as well.
Thanks to all the helpful comments about how to get from 2E to 2F!

One extra issue I would like to clarify is if I am able to get access to the airside shops in 2E gate K?
I have a few hours to transit and would really like to get to Gate K (where most of the shops are) to do some luxury shopping!
On arrival to CDG it is possible that I will land in either of the 2E gates L, M or K. If I land in Gate L or M, I was still hoping to drop by Gate K on my way to 2F.
I know I have to clear immigration on arrival as I will be entering a Schengen area - where are the shops in relation to the immigration? eg if I land in Gate K itself, can I go to the shops on my way out and then clear immigration?

I have also read that it might not be possible to get access to Gate K if not departing from Gate K (some people seem to have varying success with security letting them in).
I would like to see if those familiar with CDG can comment on whether it is possible to get access to those Gate K airside shops during a transit? Anyone has had experience with this issue?
Thanks for your help.