FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO – Koru member lounge access
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2019, 7:20 pm
sopwith7

Programs: NZ *G
Originally Posted by flysally
Hi folks, anyone a Koru club member (only) who has flown out of SFO lately, any lounge access? I rung AirNZ recently whom advised me they only issue a ‘voucher’ for maybe a café or something in the terminal? Anyone know the valve amount of the voucher or where you can redeem it? Are there showers in the terminal?

I have a Priority Pass card but it’s for Air France which is in a different terminal.

TIA
That's correct, no lounge for Koru-only. They give you a $25 voucher which you can use in all but one or two shops in the terminal (I think you were unable to use the voucher at Joe & the Juice). There's a good market - I think it's called Napa Farms - with sandwiches and loads of packaged whole food options. Unfortunately there aren't many nice places to sit near that, but you can take your food down toward the terrace at the end of the terminal.

Last time I flew through SFO I was both Star Gold and Koru, so they gave me the $25 voucher plus I visited the United Club, which has basic salad / pasta bar, soups, free house tap beer and wines - nothing amazing but it's comfy place to sit. So that was a pretty good deal.