FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dropping last leg of itinerary
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2019, 6:11 am
GCab

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by snaxmuppet
Good for you... I really don't know what you are trying to prove by continuing with this attack on me starting the thread. Surely it isn't down to you to tell me what I understand and what I don't. I felt I needed to post and while you may have felt that previous posts/threads adequately explained the situation I did not... hence my post.

Why continue to try to convince me that I shouldn't have posted? I felt I wanted/needed to ask and so as a forum member I did. If you don't think you can personally contribute to this thread then don't post but please let those that can/want to help do so. Dissuading people from making legitimate posts or asking legitimate questions is, IMO, against the spirit of the forum.

This is my last post to this thread as I do now feel I understand the situation. Thanks to all those that helped
Another element is that the world outside can change and it seems quite reasonable to me to ask again, given recent news stories (albeit non-BA).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...a-skiplagging/

Although ‘search before asking’ is a standard expectation, where someone has done so but for whatever reason wanted to ask further, then filling half the thread with questioning why they’ve done so seems unwelcoming and pointless. Why even open the item, if the title doesn’t interest you?

Personally i’m glad it was asked as I’m doing the same next week and welcome the added (and up to date) reassurance.