FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is AA actively trying to kill SFO-LAX?!
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2019, 5:12 am
ShortDog

Originally Posted by JBD
Would love to get some feedback on this -

I ended up booking the roundtrip flight on #2533 with a First Class MileSAAver and was just checking this flights's "Flight Status" on AA.com to see which gates are used. Today's flights occurred and showed the info. However, when I input flight number 2533 for March 21 and March 22, it showed that these flights are cancelled.

Using just AA.com I then did a search and see that flight 2533 is now off the schedule as of tomorrow, but appears again in one week on March 28th, and remains there for the succeding few days (that's as far out as I looked, since our trip is for the end of this month).

Without knowing squat, I'm thinking maybe this flight #2533 has been pulled for a weeks' interval due to the fact it's on a 738 and they're using the equipment elsewhere due to the 7M8's absence? And then thinking that come March 28th, they might extend the cancellation to another week - resulting in our flights being rebooked
I see 2533 in the schedule on EF from the 28th, but it's been zeroed out until the 20th of April. I'm not hopeful that it will run until then, and I'm supposed to fly it early April.