FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA MileSAAver award to / from Australia, New Zealand (master thread)
Old Mar 21, 2019, 5:32 pm
Amil

Programs: AA EXP.
Originally Posted by tragg99
I am attempting to book a business class ticket, one way, from LAX to SYD using AA miles. On AA's website, there are several awards listed for 80k, and have been for a while. There has also been 175k tickets, which are clearly MUCH higher. But also direct on AA, versus layover ticket on Quantas.

But when I go to book any of the 80k tickets, the website bounces me back to the search, saying the ticket isn't available. I called AA to book over the phone, but they say only the 175k ticket shows on their system. And they can't book the other ticket for me, since it isn't shown on their computers.

So what is happening here??? Are these tickets genuinely not available? Why would they remain continuously listed on AA's on search engine? This is really frustratig, as I had nailed down travel plans based on this, and now I am finding it is all for naught.
this happeneed to me so i assumed they were just updated and the servers didnt kick in. i kept doing it for a good 2 hours and it finally went through. GL!