FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Premium Lounge in non-Schengen area [now closed]
Old Mar 21, 2019, 1:36 pm
riku2

Programs: TK *G, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Deltus
Isn't the kitchen (and possibly sauna/showers?) opening sooner though? The signs in the remaining lounge say it's "closed until February" as an excuse for disposable tableware, so no change until 26th March would be a bit of a delay on that...
when I was there a week ago the kitchen is now open so a reasonable selection of hot food on real plates. But only the non-premium lounge is open and the same capacity rules (AY flights only) still applied with the large poster for JAL passengers explaining about their voucher due to no admittance for anyone on JAL on display next to the door. I was in the lounge at 13:00 and even then it was really busy.
If you look up at the signs to the gates when walking towards the lounge they have signposted a much longer route (passing by the new transit security) so I suspect there will be some closing of corridors and more shops (or perhaps ikea style maze that makes you walk 200m to actually travel 50m forwards).

Last edited by riku2; Mar 21, 2019 at 10:22 pm