FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase Credit Cards, 2017-2019
Old Mar 21, 2019, 12:18 pm
808traveler

Originally Posted by wallyt1215
Yeah, it appears that it is an AU account's personal card so I'll need to request via SM to remove AU and from my credit report and recon within 30 days. How long does it take to remove AU and when/how early should I call recon?
If you are an AU for another primary cardholder, you can request to cancel your AU card and call Chase Credit Bureau Services and ask them to alert the credit bureaus to remove the account from your credit report. The process usually takes about 1 - 2 weeks start to finish.

You can call Chase recon now and explain the AU situation and see if they'll understand. IME Chase biz recon is actually pretty tough, so instead you may wish to consider calling recon as soon as you see the account drop off your relevant credit bureau credit report(s) (that depends on where you live and what card applying for, etc, check the boards to see what bureau Chase pulls from for your situation). In that way you might increase your odds of success in dealing with them. Best of luck.