FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I am a traveler, like my father before me. Around the world in F & J
Old Mar 19, 2019, 9:25 am
Madone59

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 757
Great report thus far. JAL F looks amazing!
It really was great! I'd try to fly it again before an inevitable change AS's redemption's if I could and recommend you do too.

Originally Posted by AhogZ
I need to be subscribed! Definitely! Thanks for the great beginning
Awesome AhogZ. Glad you're following along and hope you're enjoying.

Originally Posted by Clay Clayton
Like many others, truly enjoying your report and remembering my own Dad. While I didn’t get to do a trip like this with him, I did get to blow some USAirways points and take dear old Mom to Italy in Envoy class long before anyone had heard of lie flat seats. She still thought she had died and gone to heaven.

Looking forward to the rest of your report especially your father’s impressions on the differences from his flying days.

Thanks for including us!
Sounds like you had a great trip with your Mom Clay Clayton. Thank's for following along, and I hope you're enjoying!

Originally Posted by chongl
Love it LH44 coming for WDC #6 , although this season seems like things will be closer than ever
chongl I'm glad I waited unto after the AUS GP to reply. Together we can congratulate Lewis on his 6th world championship , because it looks like this season is going to be the same boring parade.

Originally Posted by RTW4
Great trip report.. I recently took a trip like this with my baby girl ( now 34 ) and loved every minute of it. Great experience.....
Thank you RTW4! Did you write a TR about your trip? If not I encourage you to!