FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice: Parent kicked out of seat by "celebrity"
Old Mar 18, 2019, 9:06 pm
Bullswood

I genuinely feel for your Dad in the circumstances described, but that's been said 175 times before, which must be near the FT "quick round of righteous hand-wringing" record.

If you do need advice, as requested, rather than sympathy and are considering legal action on some basis, why do you feel disclosing a date and flight (or just route) would compromise this?

One of the benefits of this forum is that there may well have been fellow FT'ers on the flight (especially in our well patronised 747 F cabin, and where any altercation involving front to back row to-ing & fro-ing is pretty hard to miss) who will no doubt do everything to assist your case.

If I were in your shoes as an FT member and considering legal action, my original approach to this forum would have been along the lines of:
"Were any of you on flight BAxxx on xxx date and perhaps saw my elderly Dad having to change seats because of a bumptious celebrity?"

Last edited by Bullswood; Mar 18, 2019 at 11:45 pm