FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New CW ‘Club Suite’ Discussion Thread
Old Mar 18, 2019, 2:02 pm
Cap'n Benj

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by rockflyertalk
I read somewhere amongst the many articles this morning, that Mr Cruz has said the roll-out will be between 2.5 - 3 years. I imagine if they want to limit the impact on NPS score and make up for lost years of not improving the hard product, they will try to get on with this change and do it as quickly as the seat can be manufactured. If F is also due to be updated then both will co-inside and BA will want to ensure that F customers are given an equal if not better product, otherwise expect lots of complaints from F pax suggesting that... "err these people sitting in Club Suites behind me have a better product, I want my money back or how many avios are you going to give me! Its an outrage!"

So no doubt its a balancing act over the next 3 years to get right. It will certainly be entering to see how it develops. Qatar apparently have 41 aircraft with QSuites fitted, 2 years into the rollout.
The F seat is still much bigger, I don’t think there will be too many complaints, esp on the privacy front.

There will be up to 55 other pax who will still quite easily see your head as they walk past, if not what you’re eating/ watching on TV

Compre that with 7 other pax and the associated much better service and even with no seat improvement F will still have many benefits