FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Alcobas, St Helena (Napa Valley), CA [Left Marriott]
Old Mar 18, 2019, 9:40 am
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by marcdc
Hi Boolean64 I just wanted to check and see if your SNA cleared. I'm planning on staying here for a week with my wife in early November and we used points to book into a base, garden view room (only option available). I applied 5 SNAs to the reservation and selected both a king, vineyard view room and junior suite. Hoping we get upgraded to the junior suite!

Any insight on the SNA and the stay in general would be greatly appreciated. I'm a Platinum Member (might be Titanium by the time we stay in November, we'll see).
If you don't want to waste your SNAs, you might de-select the Vineyard View Room and ONLY select the junior suite. The Vineyard View room is exactly the same as the entry Garden View room, after all but only with a different view--not what most of us would consider a great use for SNAs. Also, be aware that a longer stay typically means less chance for any upgrade since it's less likely the upgraded room type will be available for the duration! (If you're likely to get the Vineyard View upgrade by SNA, I'd say you're almost as likely to get the Vineyard View upgrade even on arrival as a Plat comp upgrade benefit.)