FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries version 2.0 (post-"enhancement")
Old Mar 15, 2019, 11:42 pm
Shenanigans

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC Platinum, SPG/Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, BW Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Happy
TG is fine in most ways as long as you dont get one of the doz "Princess" on your flight.

Flew BKK-CDG, and SYD-BKK before. I think you have much less chance to encounter the Thai "princess" gets on the BKK-FRA than the BKK-CDG (they go shopping), and then affects the whole cabin because one of the two lava at the front (A380) would then be blocked for her exclusive use, with her entourage congregate at the void space where other airlines used for a lounge.
I can certainly attest to this. We had the misfortune of one of these princesses on BKK-CDG a few years ago and without any notice in advance. Our pre-selected seats were changed to accommodate her and her entourage which filled all but three seats in F. Many others were in Business. The front lav was off-limits and traffic back and forth was ridiculous. As well, we were certainly not treated as First Class passengers in the presence of someone so special and all of her minions. My recollection after complaining was a refund of some points but don't ask me how many as I don't remember. Not the experience we had previously had in F with TG.