FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Courtyard Bali Seminyak [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2019, 7:57 pm
Red259

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
We stayed here in July 2018 for 2 nights. It's a really lovely property and the staff go above and beyond. The breakfast is insane...the biggest spread I've seen at a hotel. The interior pool is pretty, as is the modern architecture. I'm gold and we got upgraded to a suite. There is a nice spa around the corner with great prices. I went both days. There's also a shuttle to the beach, which was convenient. On the beach is a small area cordoned off for guests of the hotel (lawn chairs, water, but not much else). I'd definitely stay here again if coming to Seminyak.

Edit: Here's the spa. Spa Bali There are plenty of places around that are even cheaper, but this was a good step up. It was clean, the staff were great, the prices were excellent for the level of service/ambiance. Take cash for your tip and hand directly to your attendant, if you go. Courtyard's spa was like 10x more.
Hmm interesting to note you got upgraded as gold. I just got downgraded to gold from plat and was considering cancelling my reservation here, but if they are treating golds well then maybe I will just stick with my reservation.