FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Mar 15, 2019, 12:37 pm
UKTraveller4Fun

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
I feel I should add a very simply sentiment to this thread, I have the most amazing Ambassador based on Cork who considering the confines she is working within with Marriott does a stunning job!

My problem is as soon as something is beyond her scope (computer says no) Marriott are totally hopeless and have no idea what customer service is. I am still staying with Marriott because of my Ambassador and fact she goes above and beyond, everything else about Marriott is frankly hopeless, I have been giving it time since August but its getting worse not better and I really dislike their technique of just ignoring something (even their own employees) when it suits and hoping an issue will just get forgotton about!

I feel there are 2 factors that make Ambassador level work, having the right Ambassador and picking the correct properties that are just genuinely good properties that work well with the liasons and Ambassadors! Pick the wrong properties and it seems Marriott hold them even less accountable than Starwood did when it comes to delivering for guests!