FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to squeeze value out of AA
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2019, 9:10 am
VXforever
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by PHL
You probably should have used a different word then, because the very definition of the word is fraud. I'm also pretty sure AA doesn't take a loss when you redeem points, even on a partner. You earned those points through paying them plenty more for flights, with small crumbs from each ticket going into the pool that pays for flight redemptions. Use them up and move on. They won't miss you and more than you'll miss them.

alot of them were earned before the Great Devauluation and move to dollar-based earning

Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
Scamming in my book would equal fraud. OP since you hate AA so bad why don't you take the above suggestion and donate the miles to charity. Since if you redeemed them for a J/F award you'd probably wouldn't get a PDB.
I sure as hell WOULD get a PDB if i redeemed on a partner, ya brick.

Originally Posted by Lehava
Do good in the world with them. Donate to a charity that can use them. I know a dog rescue that is always needing to buy airline tickets to accompany a disabled puppy to it's new life

Can you please PM me the details? This would be appealing.

Last edited by JY1024; Mar 22, 2019 at 10:47 pm Reason: Merged consecutive posts