FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor/ ALL: experiences with best price guarantee
Old Mar 15, 2019, 7:37 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Dav77

no. It’s modifiable booking until 6.00 PM day of arrival.

Unfortunately my mental limits don’t allow me to waste 1 minute more of my time for an issue that (on my opinion and my mental limits) would be already managed and solved

i understand it’s my problem, as it’s my problem to reject immediately all what let me feel teased

As it’s also my problem to expect something more as customer, at least to deal with someone with 50 IQ (mine is 49)

world is plenty of hotels to replace Accor ones and plenty of customers to replace me

just to clarify, never asked to honor a guarantee to Accor in 5 years (even if there were dozens of time when there were assumptions to ask for it) ... this was the first (and last) time, only because the gap was from 100 to > 200 euro on 3 nights.

I WANT/DEMAND completely different attitude/answers/treatment from a company I spend 20 k euro per year (always due to my mental limits)

I think the challenge is that you (rightfully) expect to be treated as a person, considering all your business and history with Accor.
Unfortunately, the call center staff is trained and paid to look at this transaction, regardleas of history or person... Sad but true for most high-volume service centers...