FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo (Autograph Collection), Japan [Master Thread]
Old Mar 15, 2019, 3:15 am
Busymann

Programs: Bonvoy Plat,Hilton Diamond,IHG Plat,WOH Glob,Radisson Gold,MGM Gold,Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by nexusCFX
An update for @Busymann, although probably too late to alter travel plans. The issue is being resolved, and awards are now booking into the corner king room which costs more than the base deluxe room, but are also lesser in number. There's availability for parts of April in that room type, and all throughout the year up until the end of August. It looks like rates for that room haven't been loaded past that point since it cannot be booked with cash or points from Sept 1 onward.
Thanks. I know. I switched to Prince Sakura already. All points. It magically opened up. LOL

Funny enough, a rep from Prince Hotels emailed me awhile ago to tell me he could book it before it opened on the web but I didn't bite. I knew it wasn't really booked up. Thanks again, either way. I couldn't post about it due to this silly post restriction probably enacted to curb spam.