FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information
Old Mar 14, 2019, 8:36 am
elc2414

Programs: AA Gold, AS, HA, CX, AF, BA, UA, HH
Originally Posted by saifurrob
I figured some people had luck with a complaint and posting on here, thought I would try that as well. It seems that you and I are on that longer approval bucket than the 7 days one.
I've seen this response before and always wondered, how would CBP have any idea who you are by posting a complaint/comment on this forum?

Applied December 1st.
Approved through Enrollment on Arrival at LAX February 28th.
Received GE card March 5th.

Originally Posted by giporlos
Wife and I applied 2 weeks ago heard nothing... logged in and surprised to see we were conditionally approved... but never got notice... so I wouldn't wait for an email.
Neither wife or I ever received approval email. It does state on your account dashboard page that the only notice you will receive is the one that will be posted on your on your dashboard.

It also states in the FAQs the following: "If there is a change in the status of your application, such as a conditional approval or denial, you will receive an email stating to check your account for a change in status." So it is understandable that people sometimes expect an email.

Last edited by TWA884; Mar 14, 2019 at 9:01 am Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member; Please use the multi-quote function. Thank you.