FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bank of America Alaska Airlines card
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2019, 6:51 am
jiaogulan

Originally Posted by RedSun
You are asking for personal financial data some may or may not want to provide. It is subject to the members here. You can search for member's posts to get a complete picture of his/her profile....
Huh. I am confused; this is an anonymous forum (well, except for that CFO of a huge company who posted a beef he had and made his screen name with his exact first and last name ). I do not even care as I have this business card, I am just trying to help others. Who has time to search people's post history to only possibly get a random, incomplete picture of their credit card acquisition trends.

This has been very normal information shared on this thread (and other CC threads) in the past. I think this thread just took a nose dive until the newly upped bonus breathed some life into the new applications. The reason for the nose dive being the difficulty to get approved. Thus, it is extremely helpful to understand if people getting approved have had something like 3-5 new cards in the last 6-12 months, versus 5-12 new cards like a ton of people here (myself included). Not sure what a nefarious person could do with this info on a screen named individual.