FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)
Old Mar 13, 2019, 2:50 pm
Kobetraveller

Originally Posted by Goldorak

, I was quite shocked that Kobetraveller reported recently for the 2 Raffles properties in Cambodia that they were not offering free BF to Plats and that they can take freedom with Accor rules. I would have not been surprised to hear that in a French Novotel or Mercure, but not at Raffles in SE Asia.
I see ALL as an opportunity to improve this.
just woke up at 3 am here and have not.read all the recent messages properly but did notice this comment from @Goldorak.

To defend Raffles Siem Reap the Platinum breakfast was not an issue at all for three mornings there last year. This was one reason I was so surprised to be told about the two exclusions by the gentlemanly fellow at Raffles Phnom Penh a few days ago after he checked with someone at Accor. But he did immediately allow me the breakfast as a gesture of good will so in practical terms no problem with regard to breakfast except for the mystery. According to the screenshot sent by @gilbertue this information was incorrect and there is no exclusion. I’m mystified as to why such an explanation could be given about a trifling matter when they went out of their way to provide me with other Platinum benefits Maybe some kind of human error ? The GM of both Cambodian Raffles is the same person so it is a bit perplexing. Maybe very few Platinums have been to the Phnom Penh property since July while more go to Siem Reap to see the temples. I really don’t know. But Phnom Penh was very kind about the early check in and one bedroom Suite with pool view when I had booked lowest category room, and the gentleman in question really did try to help me. Was surprised that they do not deliver an Evening Amenity though. Siem Reap Raffles last year and Phnom Penh Sofitel a few days ago did do so. Hopefully this breakfast issue was just human error rather than a deliberate policy to wind back this breakfast benefit. We need someone else to go and try both these Raffles properties and report back.

My main interest in this topic is hoping everyday for an announcement from Accor regarding new Diamond benefits for next year as I continue to just chug along keeping myself within striking distance with regard to Status Points required and months left in the year. Understand the issue of sorting everything out with stakeholders but planning will be easier as soon as we know if Diamond benefits actually suit our personal travel pattern. Falling asleep again so will finish here.