FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird master thread (2016 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2019, 11:56 am
radonc1

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by NBG007
I tried to load the Style Everywhere card at WM by split tender 200x3. The first 2 worked and the last not sure what happened, the receipt printed out saying Debit not available. The whole transaction reversed on all cards. I checked the SE cards and all show load and reversal. I tried just one SE card later and it said Debit not authorized. After a day tried again with $195 load - same message. Any idea what could be the issue. I haven't tried a regular debit/regular VGC. WIll try that later today.
I presume that you are talking BB card here. There are several explanations that are possible for your situation.
First, BB may simply not take SE cards.
Second. You may have reached a loading limit on your BB card and therefore your transactions were reversed.
Third. Maybe WG's does not allow BB loading with SE cards
Fourth. Maybe your SE card is either defective or not actually loaded to the amount you think it is.
Fifth. Maybe your BB card has been beheaded and you are not able to load your BB card any longer.
There are ways to find out the answer to all the above. Just let us know what the ultimate answer was, for our records