FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The bonvoyed.com website
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2019, 8:08 am
compwhiz

Programs: UA 1K/1.5MM, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by kalo93406
Funny? Just more of the boring complaining which is seen on this website. A lot of which is misunderstanding of terms, some of which is a temporary glitch that will be resolved that is expected to be resolved immediately, more of which is a change in terms that people are not happy with. I'm relatively new to the program, but I don't seem to have any of these huge issues people are experiencing. Yes, some things could be better, there could be less IT problems, there could be better descriptions of terms. When I read forums about other hotel rewards programs I see the same things though, so people that say they are jumping ship I don't always believe, especially those with Lifetime status. I also like the name Bonvoy. I'm happy to be Bonvoyed so far. The game always changes with any rewards program, adjust and play the game well...
Boring complaining? I have not complained in a while(just because I was tired of doing it), but I still maintain that everything that happened since August 18th has been one biggest cluster I have EVER seen in my entire life from any company. I spent so much time chasing after my status did not convert into Platinum Premier and missed out on benefits and points(mostly points). Stays were no posting. Redemptions rates went up. Green Choice benefits cut by 2/3s(old vs. new points value). Now any stay that I book via group rate at a conference or our corp travel agency won't post and I have to call and argue that with Marriott CS. VERY VERY VERY frustrated with Bonvoy.