FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton has a new logo
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2019, 8:54 pm
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
Several of of the properties you named are only good for appetizers, according to what you said.
Regardless, a half-dozen or even a dozen decent restaurants out of the hundreds of hotels is nothing to defend.
I've stayed at countless Sheratons and I haven't noticed that their restaurants are any worse than other similar brands' restaurants.

As far as itsaboutthejourney's list, I used to fly with a Captain to HNL a lot that LOVED the Rumfire and agree with his assessment that the view and appetizers there were fantastic. I'm not sure if I ever ate a meal there, as the appetizers and beers were so good while watching the sun set.

Originally Posted by secretalcoholic
Holysmokes yeah I have not stayed in a Sheraton in years due to how bad it is. Honestly even a Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn was better.

While a lot of the Sheratons I've stayed at in the past have been dated, I'll take them over a Fairfield Inn (not a fan of that brand) or Residence Inn (I used to like RIs but the last several I've stayed at have gone cheap on food/drink).