FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection - Malaysia [Master Thread]
Old Mar 12, 2019, 2:16 pm
MrM2016

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold, United Silver, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Flapster
I had a nice two night stay at this hotel the other week. I really liked the history of the property. Got upgraded as a titanium member to a large 1 bedroom suite. The room was modern, and amenities good.

The lobby area is superb, and the concierge excellent. The exec lounge was good, but they didn't have buffet snacks, although you could order some sandwiches and hot food. I'd definitely stay again here next time I'm in Kuala Lumpur. If anyone wants some more specifics on the hotel, please ask
I completely agree with this assessment. I had a stay last summer for 5 nights on points. We were upgraded to a top floor tower junior suite for the stay.

Assuming things haven't changed since I've been, the food available in the lounge is identical (although a more limited selection) to what is served for afternoon tea served in the room opposite and is high quality as a result, particularly the sandwiches.