FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Bournemouth {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Mar 12, 2019, 8:45 am
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by layz
Yep

It's definitely smaller than the old lounge (that includes when it occupies two meeting rooms), on the plus side the fridge was stocked with coke, sparkling water and three different types of tonic as well as the lager, the cynic in me thinks that's just for a few weeks.

On this floor plan the lounge has taken over "Not so mad" and the neighbouring "Not a wind up" was also used (they have sliding partitions to join the rooms together). It's possible in future that "not a wind up" is booked as a meeting room so the lounge occupies the tiny space of just one meeting room.

I struggle to see how they'll cope in the new room even if the only people eligible for the lounge are in executive rooms and suites, if there's loads of diamonds it's going to be a disaster.

So perhaps a FT do in the summer, see how they cope

An FT do........That would be quite amusing wouldn’t it......haha, can you imagine?.......... I do some freelance work for b line recordings and they are based in Bournemouth.......I may book this rather than the Hampton next door just out of curiosity next time I’m down that way