FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Mar 12, 2019, 8:33 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by logs90210
For the past several weeks, I tried several Walmart stores in NJ - Edison, North Brunswick, West Windsor, East Brunswick, Princeton, Hamilton, Burlington and Freehold. None of them are accepting VGCs (from Simon mall) to swipe. It is completely to do with the management decision and nothing to do with the system. I did have some friendly employees at a couple of the Walmarts who let me do a few bill pays @ 1998.50 to get rid of my existing VGCs but they did say that they will NOT let anyone do BillPay or Money Order using these Visa Gift Cards going forward. They said they will only lets us swipe with a debit card that have a name printed on the card that matches an ID.

We need a thread that list which walmarts work and which don't.
If it helps any only 'Hamilton' is a new one for me with the others having shut down a long time ago (with the exception of NB, where they didnt care if you just brought the card and opened it up smack in front of them, MG took care of that. Dont waste your time heading North of Edison either as its been dead up that way with an exception every blue moon

If you want to unload ASAP and not put much time into doing so then NJ/NY arent the places to be at. If youre looking to do large amounts as well. Slow and steady is still alive if you use your head as long as the #s arent thru the roof. So if a person needs to Spend xx,xxx to achieve a status with a program and have a year to do so no problem, just dont expect to do it in 1 day