FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Washington DC {US-DC}
View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 2019, 3:14 pm
K.L

LOL, it's not that the room is sold out, it's that they closed the room reservation and I guess it's not ready. But the reservation system has been in operation for some time, some people have already made a reservation before closing the reservation, they have confirmed the reservation, so I will go to DC to check the hotel on Friday. I will update the news as soon as possible

I have asked them again for your questions and hope to get a reply

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Just been doing a search on hilton.com and the first time they have 1 or more nights available for sale is the 22 March,

Regards

TBS
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Agreed - curious if that means they've sold out the first week of open, or if there's been a delay and I'll be hearing some bad news about the reservation I'm holding for next weekend!
Originally Posted by dman22
My bad, I remember seeing that it was stated to open in February in some press releases when I searched for it. I also saw one review on Tripadvisor, but after doing some more research it doesn't seem to be actually open yet. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bicoastal Yokel
I'm glad that DC is finally getting a Conrad, although I wish it was happening a little sooner (we'll be staying at the Embassy Suites across the street in a couple of months). I've enjoyed my experiences at Conrad properties, but I really wish there were more of them in North America.

Anyway, what are we thinking for the stuffed animal? Basic bear... maybe an eagle?
I had an email exchange with them in January, and they told me at that time that they were not sure whether they would prepare bears, and they were considering other things with characteristics of Washington. Anyway, I will check in on Friday and bring the latest news

Originally Posted by amazingjames
I didn't ask as I was more concerned about access, and the room description says it's included. "Access to the Sakura Club includes: ?Complimentary gourmet à la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner by a dedicated chef"

Maybe I should take a screenshot of it just in case it changes later :-)
I think this club is the same as the executive lounge in Rc

Last edited by Canarsie; Apr 24, 2019 at 12:47 am Reason: Consolidation.