FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 8, 2019, 11:10 am
txhyattlvr

Originally Posted by reigndrop
I had a very positive experience here the past couple days (just checked out).

I had originally booked using a free night cert + 30k points for the two night stay, which puts you into the entry level kind bed. My wife checked-in and without asking, they upgraded us to a one bed city view suite which is a ton of real estate for Manhattan.

I won’t comment on the hard product because it remains one of the best (heated floors, crisp / soft sheets, Japanese toilet, etc.) but service was decent. For breakfast, we did room service both days - we were told that we would be charged a $10 delivery fee and that each person was entitled to one entree + one side + one beverage. We stuck with that and the receipt each day was $100-$140.

Upon check out, we were charged nothing for the breakfast and the $10 delivery fee was not levied either. When I requested 4p checkout, that was granted without any hesitation. They have spoiled me forever now because 1,000 sq ft is now the minimum room size for future stays in Manhattan...
Your experience exactly mirrors mine at this property. I've always gotten: amazing hard product, wonderful room upgrades, no charge for breakfast.