FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Asked A Woman To Breastfeed In An Airplane Bathroom
Old Mar 7, 2019, 1:39 pm
StuckInYYZ

Originally Posted by codfather
I think we have all heard enough out of Gabor Lukacs...

This was a big mistake on the part of AC, it will be very bad PR for them when it reaches CBC! Foolish of the flight attendant to thing that no backlash would arise from this, it is beyond me!
I don't think it's AC's fault (other than to hire people who should not be in a customer facing position). Unfortunately they would get their behinds handed to them by the court if they blamed the person who was at fault (the flight attendant)... there are many of the flight attendants who are truly great (or trying to be). But I'm sure that we've all encountered the grumpy condescending FA who thought they'd join an airline so they could see the world, yet found out it's not that easy so they're taking it out on the passenger under the guise of AC rules so they aren't directly blamed for it <breath> To our detriment, there are far more of the grumpy kind, and not the superstar ones.

There are those people who should not be facing the customer... unfortunately AC attracts a lot of these and they don't know where to put them...