FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Q1 'Double Take' global promo, 19 Mar - 4 Jun, register from 5 Mar.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 4:36 pm
yorkboy24

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by weld3z
Its 5 not 15 !
Check the link for more info ..
Ihttps://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/personal-banking/cards/credit-cards/spg-card/

In this case we are talking about the people holding and paying annual fees, your not paying anything !!
If you pay $400 every year you want to be treated the same.

Talk to a big bank in your country let other people talk about Marriott credit card they well do it..
use Amex you can transfer there points to Bonvoy check Amex in your country!

Im member since 2006 just got the card last year.
I thought some cards gave 15 nights? An agent on the phone told me this while trying to encourage me to get one, without realising we can’t apply in my country! The points transfer rate through Amex is terrible! Yes you pay an annual fee but that’s what most people with credit cards do (some get them waived) but that’s not for these extra things. You already have the ability to earn Marriott points at a good rate and qualify for Platinum much more easily. I bet those with credit cards from non-US locations aren’t happy as they’re not getting the 500 points so it wouldn’t have benefitted me even if I had one. The programme is too US-centric - even the promo page is mostly US promotions with very few international ones.