FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Company Credit Card
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2019, 2:01 pm
Jaunts

Originally Posted by Marriott15
Appreciate everyone's advice. My main goal out of this is to get the points. I wanted to post this first before I contact my company to see if anyone had experience with this.

I have no idea if American Express is waiving the annual fee. I do know of one person in my company that pays the $95 dollars for the green card out of her pocket to get the benefits/points of this card.

Each expense report I have to submit the bill to my company and the company pays my credit card off for me. No idea how they do that.
Originally Posted by Often1
For the OP - This is a question for your employer. Somebody at your employer administers its contract with Amex and can answer your questions. The worst resolution is that Amex does this for you and it is not what your company wants done. What some other random person at some other random company does or does not do has zero relevance to your employer.

I agree with Often1. I work for a small business, and my boss owns the company. My business card is a rewards card, and he keeps the points for himself. If the Amex is a Marriott Bonvoy Business card, then someone at your company is getting the Marriott points. That person might get annoyed if you decided to put your own Bonvoy number on the card.

Some things are more important than the points game. Keeping on the good side of a boss or company owner is one of those things.