FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards and United MileagePlus "RewardsPlus" Partnership
Old Mar 6, 2019, 12:30 pm
Counsellor

Originally Posted by goldenbear
Anyone else lose their UA Silver status received through being a Titanium today?

I did 78 nights in 2018 to get Titanium for 2019. Signed up at the RewardsPlus Marriott site in early February. UA status upgraded within 72 hours... then I book flight for 3/7 (which is tomorrow).

So today I'm about to check in to my flight tomorrow, and see I cannot select economy plus without paying $$. Think that's weird. Then notice I'm listed as a general member.

Go back to MR RewardPlus site - it says I've already signed up.

Arg, not even sure which whose IT is screwed up here, but I'm guessing it's Marriott's.

This is going to cost me $200 for bags and I am not even sure it's worth my time today calling around because I have a ton of stuff to do, that is if I even knew who to call...
From the Wiki:
i also lost my UA status Feb 1 and was also pending UA Silver for after 2.28 once my eligibility was confirmed. i called MAR Plat CS and asked about expediting because of an upcoming flight. i called MR Platinum at 11PM. The rep said she couldn't do it, the dept that does it was closed, but that she send a message to them. she didn't know how long it would take them, but thought it would be done within 2 days. 11 hours later, at 10am the next morning, UA Silver status was showing when i logged into my UA acct online.
Seems worth a try.