FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Skipping Segment, Hidden City / Point Beyond / Throw Away Ticketing (master thd)
Old Mar 6, 2019, 11:19 am
Carl Christensen

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Originally Posted by LondonElite

Please give me a break and put your money where your mouth is. If you have AA miles I’ll happily buy some from you for a first class long haul flight. When I’ve completed my travel are you ok with me letting AA know that we’ve never met, that you sold me some of your miles, and that you’re convinced that the airline won’t come after you and shut down your account. Do we have a deal?
who here was talking about selling miles? We were discussing hidden city ticketing and your position that everything that a company puts in the this COC is above being questioned and is 100% correct. I pointed out multiple examples of how this position is untenable and you resort to nonsensical example that no one was discussing. So, again, do you have a rebuttal grounded in fact about the basic premise you and I have disagreed on. I have no skin in the game personally, as I have never had the occasion to do hidden city ticketing but I’m simply pointing out the flaw in the position you put forth.